Our Mission Statement reflects how we value our family and all the blessings that God bestowed upon us. This represent how much we love each other and how our love can make a difference in our future. 🙂
- Simple Living – as much as possible we should live a life of simplicity which means our purchasing power should always depend on our cash on hand unless there’s really a need to buy something that can be considered out of our budget. Luxury should not be entertained and should just enjoy life according to what is necessary, wonderful and would create a healthy relationship but need not be extravagant. In short, living within our means.
- Christian Community – we should be determined to find a community and stick with it because we believe that we need a community to keep us up with the way of life that God wants for His people. We wanted to raise our children with the guidance and help of the elders who can lead us in a better understanding of family specially amidst trials and challenges and who can support our spiritual journey.
- Dedication and Commitment – to always remember our marriage vows to God. “Grant us, O Lord, to be one heart and one soul, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part”.
- Family First – Always prioritize family. To be with friends once in a while is a valid escape to feel that freedom and a social responsibility that should not be prohibited but family should always be on top among any social gatherings.
- Bonding Moments – there should always be a scheduled couple time once a week for us as husband and wife. It should be quality time together to keep our marriage up keep and in tuned as always.
- Health is Wealth – eat healthy and stay healthy. Focus on eliminating vices that is not good for health. Regular check up. Sleep early if possible, eat fruits and vegetables, drink a lot of water, exercise, laugh often and smile with always a thankful heart for God. 🙂
- Saving for our Future – it entails on our number one mission to live simply. With this, we should always aim to put a portion of fruits of our labor in banks or investment. Spending wisely and should always think twice or more before catering on buying things that aren’t important. Always list the pros and cons for decision making purposes.
- God – Let God be the center of our married life. He will always be our bread and life of our family. Always pray, read the scriptures, help people that are in need, love one another, give tithes, be thankful always be in happiness or in challenges and love God above all else.
Of all these mission statement, we believe that we are always accountable to GOD and we acknowledge that everything we have, be that in our past, our present and our future, we owe it to our Father whose been so loving, faithful, merciful, kind and mighty. We ardently pray for Your presence in our lives and may You continue to bless the work of our hands, protect us from harm, teach us to be like You LORD Jesus Christ, to be more patient, and tolerant with one another. And most importantly, thank you LORD for loving a sinner like us. Thank you for the so many chances that you have given us in spite of our unworthiness. Grant us peace and grace in our day and may we be made worthy in YOU and be a mirror of YOU in the society. THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST!